Welcome to my SoulCollage space

This is a place to share my on-going work as I explore the process of SoulCollage (R). SoulCollage is a process developed by Seena Frost for exploring various aspects of ourselves. You can read more about it here: www.soulcollage.com, and here is theYahoo group : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KaleidoSoul/ where we share and discuss our work. Here's what the KaleidoSoul group blurb has to say about SoulCollage:

"SoulCollage® is a process that allows us to get to know ourselves better, to deepen our relationship with ourselves, with the people who support us, and with the wider realms of the spirit. "

I welcome comments - but sharing in this way is very new to me, so please be gentle. So far, all my rewards in life have come from being "smart" or "creative"; now, free of the need to go to a job every day, raise my children, and rush around in the constant whirl of practical stuff that can so consume us, I'm enjoying the very great luxury of exploring on a deeper, calmer level.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Source

This is my Source card: that from which all things flow, and to which all things return.
I know that love is the strongest force there is in the universe. There's nothing else that is strong enough to get us through. The Kwan Yin manifestation of the Buddha, representing Compassion, reminds us of that; she brings us light along with the love. Water, light, lovingkindness, and remembering to remain open to all that the universe brings our way; these are the things that I honor with this card. This card helps me to be mindful of those simple elements.
The Source, originally uploaded by cathyb53.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.